The 2017 Nissan NV200 is usually a quick, reliable and lively vehicle. It is compact and fast – which makes it easy to are employed in tight spaces and city streets, whilst still having ample cargo space. The 2017 NV200 is a great middle ground on the often too large vans or pick-ups. Additionally, the NV200 is fuel-efficient, compact and very affordable.
The Nissan NV200 was made with some of Nissan’s best compact car concepts. This means it offers great manoeuvrability, easy handling along with a tight turning diameter, together with well-designed, compact dimensions – which permits parking in smaller spaces. Some appreciated top features of the NV200 will include a spacious 3474.4771-liter cargo-hold, full-cover rims, chrome grille, colour mirrors and bumper as well as a range of great other functions to suit the requirements small-business owners. The dual-sliding side doors provide having access to the cargo space from both parties. The rear doors are French-style and are also designed to facilitate easy loading and off-loading. The NV200 reportedly carries a payload of just about 700kg.
The 2017 NV200 has six airbags – anterior, side and curtain, four-wheel anti-lock brakes and stability control.
Driving the NV200 is quite a bit the same overall experience much like driving a normal car, except you’ve got a large cargo box too. A few appreciated skills in the NV200 range from the accurate, yet easy steering as well as the excellent suspension, which eliminates the normal discord knowledgeable about other truck-like labour vans when driving over bumps and uneven roads. The interior is smart, functional and difficult, whereas the outer boasts a compact footprint and is also actually smaller compared to various SUV crossovers. Under the hood – the NV200’s engine kicks up 188 Nm of torque and delivers smooth and simple acceleration.
Alternative features and variations:
The 2017 Nissan NV200 can be found in either the S or SV trims.
The S-trim includes such features as:
· 15-inch steel wheels
· 40/60-split rear cargo doors (with 180-degree access space)
· upholstery from cloth, with vinyl wear patches
· 20 cargo mounting sections in the vehicle
· Hill Start Assist
· adjustable lumbar support inside driver’s seat
· power windows and door locks
· centre console with 12V power point
· trip computer
· 6 exterior roof-rack mounting areas
· Audio system with CD and auxiliary input and a pair of speakers
· passenger seat with seatback fold-away tray table
· Nissan’s mobile-office centre console – consisting of storage for laptop and hanging files
· stationary tray, double cup holders and CD holder
The SV-trim includes this features:
· cruise control
· heated mirrors and other 12V power point
· multiple floor-mounted D-rings in cargo space
· automatic locks and keyless access
Optional extras which can be added to either NV200 version are:
· rearview camera
· satellite radio and audio streaming with Bluetooth
· NissanConnect (incorporates a 5.8″ touchscreen display; voice-command option, navigation programme, hands-free email/ messaging assistance and Pandora Internet Radio ability)
· glass windows for side and back windows
· cruise control
· Sonar parking assist on the rear
Additionally – the Sliding Door Glass variation carries a glass sliding door – with wire mesh – around the passenger side, rear door wire mesh that could slide, interior rearview mirror and also a rear window defroster.